GWS Production AB (publ) (“GWS”) today announces that the annual report for the financial year 2018 is available on the company’s website globalwarningsystem.com.
Summary of Annual Report 2018:
Year in figures
- Net turnover for the year amounted to SEK 18.9 (14.2) million for the Group and the corresponding figure for the Parent Company was SEK 12.9 (8.9) million.
- Operating result for the year for the Group amounted to SEK -10.7 (-13.0) million and for the Parent company the corresponding figure was -9.4 (-11.0).
- The result for the year amounted to SEK -10.5 (-12.5) million for the Group and the corresponding figure for the Parent company was SEK -11.1 (-11.5) million.
- Cash and cash equivalents amounted to SEK 19.9 (14.1) million at the end of the year and cash and cash equivalents for the Parent company was SEK 17.5 (13.5) million.
- Earnings per share for the Group amounted to SEK -0.59 (-0.84) before dilution and -0.55 (-0.78) after dilution. The corresponding figures for the Parent company amounted to -0.63 (-0.79) before dilution and -0.58 (-0.73) after dilution.
Events in brief in 2018
A franchisor to a very successful and global retail concept extends its agreement with GWS significantly. The agreement is initially extended for at least two years and has an order value over the two-year period of 264,000 euros.
- GWS is tasked with improving the safety of everyone working off the coast of Malaysia. The agreement is a pilot study of two years and is worth MYR 550,000, about SEK 1.2 million.
- GWS signs agreement with Tempest Security AB. The agreement runs for three years with a total value of approximately 89,000 euros.
- GWS buys out partners in GWS Asia in Malaysia. The purchase is paid via a directed issue of 611,162 shares in GWS Production AB.
- GWS announces that a total of 794,000 warrants have been subscribed for by series 2018/2021. A decision on a directed issue of warrants of series 2018/2021 was made at the Annual General Meeting on May 29, 2018.
- Entrepreneur Greg Dingizian invests SEK 15 million in GWS via Adma Förvaltnings AB. A resolution on a directed issue is taken at an extraordinary general meeting on October 17, 2018.
- The insurance giant Chubb INA Holdings extends the agreement with GWS until August 2021. Chubb also extends the agreement with e-learning tools for the users of the platform “Chubb Travel Smart”.
- GWS signs agreement with Falck Global Assistance. The total initial value of the agreement, spread between 1-3 years, is approximately SEK 6.4 million.
- GWS signs agreement with security company Expat Preventive in the Netherlands.
- The insurance company ERV extends its agreement with GWS until mid-2020. The extension is worth approximately SEK 3 million.
Events after the end of the period
- GWS signs agreement with ACASIA Communications Sdn Bhd in Malaysia for access to the GWS resident security platform in Malaysia. The agreement is a pilot that extends over two years and the total order value amounts to approximately 170,000 euros
For additional information, visit www.globalwarningsystem.com or contact:
GWS CEO Andreas Rodman: +46 (0) 708 – 10 13 16. firstname.lastname@example.org
About GWS Production AB and Safeture
GWS, Global Warning System, was founded in 2009, triggered by the experience with a global SARS epidemic, the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami and the Mumbai terror attacks. The company offers a unique security platform: Safeture, which is the new, complete way to take control of employee safety with a state-of-the-art technology. The GWS share is listed on NASDAQ First North Stockholm. Erik Penser Bank AB is the Certified Adviser. Ph: +46 8-463 83 00 E-mail: email@example.com.