At the Extraordinary General Meeting of GWS Production AB (”GWS”), October 13th the shareholders resolved to make a targeted share issue and to elect a new director.
Resolution on targeted share issue
The Meeting resolved to make a targeted share issue subject to the following conditions.
If fully subscribed, share capital will increase by SEK 76,829.92 through the issuance of 960,374 shares, each share with a par value of SEK 0.08 kronor.
With full subscription the company will issue 960,374 subscription options of series TO 2, each entitling the holder to subscription of a new share in the company. By exercising the issued subscription options of series TO 2, share capital could increase by SEK 76,829.92.
The following conditions apply to the issuance in general
A unit consists of one (1) newly issued share and one (1) subscription option of series TO 2 entitling the holder to subscription of one (1) new share in the company.
- In deviation from shareholders’ preferential rights, Emirates Advanced Investments Trading LLCC shall have the right to subscribe for units.
- Decisions on the allotment of shares will be made by the Board of Directors.
- SEK 7.20 is payable for each subscribed unit no later than four banking days after the issue of the contract note. Subscription options are issued free of charge.
- Dividends for the new shares shall be paid on the dividend record date that falls after the shares have been registered in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB. Shares issued through the exercising of subscription options in series TO 2 will provide entitlement to dividends on the dividend record date that falls after the shares have been registered in the share register.
- The unit subscription period shall be from 25 September 2014 through 10 October 2014. The Board shall be entitled to extend the subscription and payment periods.
- One subscription option in series TO 2 entitles the holder to subscribe for one (1) new share in the company. The subscription price is equal to seventy (70) per cent of the volume-weighted average price of the share, according to First North’s official price statistics during the period of 20 trading days ending two banking days before the exercise period begins. The company will publish the subscription price the day before the first day of the exercise period. The subscription price shall be rounded off to the nearest whole öre. The subscription price shall not exceed SEK 10.80 per share. The subscription price shall not be lower than SEK 7.20 per share.
- The subscription period for shares in the company on the basis of subscription options in series TO 2 is 18 November 2015 through 9 December 2015.
- The subscription options shall be subject to organised trading.
- The complete terms and conditions for subscription options in series TO 2 are presented in a separate appendix of terms and conditions.
Reason for deviating from the preferential right of shareholders and valuation
The reason for deviating from the preferential right of shareholders is to provide the company with a new shareholder of strategic importance for the company. The subscription price has been set at the same price as the company’s recently completed listing issue as resolved at the General Meeting of Shareholders on 13 August 2014.
Election of new director
The Meeting resolved to expand the Board of Directors to five directors. Former Inspector General of the Swedish Armed Forces, Major General Paul Degerlund was elected to be the new director. He is CEO of the Emirates Advanced Investment Group’s branch in Sweden and has previously worked as head of marketing and senior military advisor for BAE Systems Hägglunds, and as an advisor to Midroc International AB.
For further information please contact CEO Andreas Rodman, +46 (0)708-10 13 16 or firstname.lastname@example.org