GWS Production AB (GWS) is launching the Safeture app for private individuals on the Swedish market. Safeture is a personal mobile-based safety service that provides users with information and updates in real time about events that may affect a person’s travel plans and safety. Until now, Safeture has only been available to large enterprises.
Now GWS is releasing the first version of its Safeture app to the private market. Safeture keeps travelers updated on events in a region, which simplifies travel; for example, travelers will not miss a flight due to a train strike or similar event. Safeture also makes it possible to avoid areas of turmoil. The app includes relevant emergency numbers in all countries and connects you to the proper authorities at the push of a button. The app is free to use for a one-month trial, after which users may choose among different payment models.
“We are thrilled to be able to launch Safeture to private individuals in Sweden, information that until now has only been available to employees of large companies. In order to get feedback and learn from our users, we are limiting the release to our home market, Sweden. The international launch will take place in conjunction with the release of our Android version of Safeture,” says Andreas Rodman, CEO, GWS Production AB.
The Safeture app can be downloaded by all iPhone users from the App Store http://appstore.com/safetureand will soon also be available for Android.
Information provided through the traveler’s mobile phone:
- Country information is sent as soon as the user arrives in the country. This includes current safety-related information about the country such as emergency numbers, recent threats and incidents, risk classifications, and general background information.
- Safety warnings are sent when an incident occurs that may have significance for the safety of the traveler. These messages are color-coded and contain important information about what happened and how to act.
- Tracking of the traveler’s position to friends and family can be displayed in real time on a map.
- Text message communication specifically designed to make it possible to communicate in damaged or congested mobile networks.
- SOS numbers are readily available for immediate contact with local emergency numbers and – for enterprise customers – immediate contact with the internal security organization.
The GWS share is listed on NASDAQ OMX First North Stockholm. Sedermera Fondkommission is the company’s Certified Adviser.
For more information please see www.globalwarningsystem.com or contact CEO Andreas Rodman, +46 (0) 708 – 10 13 16, email@example.com
Global Warning System meets a growing need to protect employees and family members when travelling abroad, through tracking and by providing valuable real-time information on disasters and other threats that can affect a traveller. Sedermera Fondkommission is the company’s Certified Adviser.