GWS Production AB (GWS) is signing an agreement with the franchisor of an extremely successful global retail concept. The company is purchasing the Safeture Business Solution service, which includes the Safeture Business Solution app and Instant Security Overview (ISO) to protect the 750 employees who travel internationally on business. Safeture is a personal mobile-based safety service that provides users with information and updates in real time about events that may affect the person’s travel plans and safety. ISO provides the company’s head of security with a constant overview of the company’s personnel, who can easily get in touch if an emergency should arise.
“The customer now signing an agreement with us at GWS has been searching for solutions for a long time in order to improve employee safety and security and to have an even better overview of traveling employees. We’re extremely pleased that such a quality-conscious organization has chosen to enhance the safety of its personnel with our Safeture Business Solution,” says Andreas Rodman, CEO, GWS Production AB. He adds, “Supported by this autumn’s rights issue we have been able to step up the pace of sales in recent months and we are now beginning to see the results of the many ongoing business dialogs.”
The Safeture Business Solution mobile app is available for the iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows platforms.
Information delivered through the traveler’s mobile phone:
- Country information is sent as soon as the user arrives in a new country. This includes current safety-related information about the country, including emergency numbers, the latest threats and incidents, risk classifications, and general background information.
- Safety warnings are sent when an incident occurs that may have significance for the safety of the traveler. These messages are color-coded and contain important information about what happened and how to act.
- Notification of the traveler’s position, which can be displayed in real time on a map, to the company’s head of security.
- Text message communication specifically designed to improve the ability to communicate in damaged or congested mobile networks.
- SOS numbers are readily available for immediate contact with local emergency numbers as well as the company’s security service.
The GWS share is listed on NASDAQ OMX First North Stockholm. Sedermera Fondkommission is the company’s Certified Adviser.
For further information please see www.safeture.com or contact CEO Andreas Rodman, +46 (0)708 10 13 16 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Warning System meets a growing need to protect employees and family members when travelling abroad, through tracking and by providing valuable real-time information on disasters and other threats that can affect a traveler.