GWS is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist with an interest in how technology can improve people’s lives Do you understand and love the digital marketing landscape? Do you know how to create impactful messages that generates new business? Are you a skilled tech-savvy, product marketer with experience from B2B, we want to meet you!
Would you enjoy?
Be a part of an innovative start-up with a strong team culture and a steady growth and global companies as customers? You will work closely with Sales and product teams in order to:
• Understand the technical power of our software and the value it brings to businesses – ultimately helping to create the value proposition messaging for each target market
• Deliver compelling messages through our website, marketplace, social media, partner network and other demand generation tactics
• Create and deliver PowerPoint presentations, webinars, support documents and workshops
• Promote the release of new features and products.
• Create new leads to the sales team
• Plan, organize, execute and follow up on events and exhibitions
You are part of the marketing team and report to the marketing manager. The position is placed in Lund.
Do you also have?
Apart from being a self-motivated and highly organised individual who is adaptable to changing environments we also believe that you have;
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in product marketing for B2B and/or tech companies
• Strong writing and editing skills • Excellent command of English in writing and speaking
• Experience with CMS and Google Analytics
• A “do the walk, not the talk” attitude
• Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team setting
• Ability to travel nationally and internationally on a regular basis
Want to know more? For information and questions regarding the assignment please contact Charlotta Rydström, firstname.lastname@example.org +46 702 303 499.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your application promptly but no later than 26 April 2019.
About GWS GWS Production began in 2009, after our founder’s first-hand experience with disaster relief, where he realised that better warning systems could save lives. Professor of Medicine, Lars Lidgren, the founder of GWS has experience with the SARS epidemic in 2003, the Indian Ocean tsunami in 2004, and the Mumbai terror attacks in 2008. Based on this experience and the company has developed a unique security platform: Safeture, which is the new, complete way to take control of employee safety with a state-of-the-art technology.
Looking forward to hear from you!