GWS Production AB (publ) publishes the report for the period between January 1st – March 31st 2017. The report can also be accessed on the company website, www.gwsproduction.se
Summary of interim report
“Mother company” or “GWS”, comprises of GWS Production AB, company number 556776-4674, without subsidiaries. “The Group” comprises of the Mother company, including subsidiaries. On March 31st, 2017, the Mother company owned 51% of the shares in Travelogix Ltd, 100% of the shares in GWS Production (Singapore) Pte Ltd and 35% of the shares in Carefindy AB (minority interest).
First quarter (2017-01-01 to 2017-03-31)
- Net turnover amounted to 3 248 (1 771) TSEK.
- Result after financials and minority share amounted to -3 428 (-4 332) TSEK.
- Result per share* amounted to -0,24 (-0,30) SEK.
- The solidity** amounted to 83,0(87,7) % at March 31st, 2017.
THE MOTHER COMPANY
· First quarter (2017-01-01 to 2017-03-31)
- Net turnover amounted to 2 025 (1 511) TSEK.
- Result after financials amounted to -3 158 (-4 094) TSEK.
- Result per share* amounted to -0.22 (-0,29) SEK.
- The solidity** amounted to 87,1 (88,6) %.
The amounts within brackets regard to the corresponding period last year.
*Results per share: results are divided by average number of shares. Average number of shares for the first quarter 2017: 14 365 407 (14 332 803) shares. Total number of shares in GWS as at March 31st, 2017: 14 365 407 (14 365 407) shares. The Company has issued 650 000 share options (2015/2019), of which, 427 885 have been signed for that can be converted to the same number of shares in the Company during March, 2019. The Company has also issued 40 000 share options (2015/2019), all signed for, which can be converted into the same number of shares from July 8th, 2019 to July 24th, 2019.
The Company has also issued 670 000 share options (2016/2020), of which 670 000 have been signed for, which can be converted into the same number of shares in the Company during April, 2020.
**Solidity: Equity divided by total assets.
Significant events during first quarter, 2017.
- GWS transfers 65% of Carefindy shares to Rethinking Care Sweden AB, for additional information please see press release from January 19th, 2017, on the Company´s web page.
- GWS receives government research grant from Vinnova for the project “Artificial intelligence for detecting global security risks. The grant will be around 2 million SEK and will be matched by an equal sum from GWS.
Significant events after the first quarter.
- GWS signs partnership agreement with Lingmerths Resebyrå AB, a major agency located in southern Sweden.
- GWS adds insurance technology as the focus area, for additional information please see press release the published on April 26th, 2017, on the Company´s webpage.
For the full report regarding January 1st – March 31st, 2017 please see the enclosed pdf document.
Sedermera Fondkommission is the Certified Adviser of GWS.
About GWS Production AB and Safeture
GWS, (Global Warning System) was founded in 2009, triggered by the experience of the global SARS epidemic, the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami, and the Mumbai terror attacks. The company offers a personal security mobile app, Safeture. The app protects travelers through real-time tracking and provides valuable real-time information about disasters, and other threats that could impact you while you’re abroad. The system consists of a range of services that are delivered via the traveler’s mobile phone and is suitable for both businesses (Safeture Pro), and for private individuals (Safeture).
The GWS share is listed on NASDAQ First North Stockholm. Sedermera Fondkommission is the Certified Advisor.
For additional information, visit www.globalwarningsystem.com or contact GWS CEO Andreas Rodman: +46 (0) 708 – 10 13 16 or via email@example.com
This information is information that GWS Production AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 13.00 CET on May 29th, 2017.